Monday, May 12, 2014

Break time/possibly ending the blog. :(

Hi everyone.
I am sorry to say I will be taking a break from blogging, and it is possible that I might discontinue Smile or Die altogether. I never get time to post or upload photos anymore, and it is just too much for me to commit to. I'll still be on instagram and soundcloud, so you can keep track of all of my fashion stuff there. I may just start a Lookbook to post looks only, but it isn't official. I hope to start something else that is more manageable but still fulfills my love for blogging.
This particular blog will still be up for viewing, it won't be deleted!
Thank you for sticking with me as long as you all did. <3

Keeping track of me:

Instagram is @sashaberliner
soundcloud is soundcloud.com/sashabeezy

I'll post on here if anything changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment